DJ Ceremony: New York Wedding DJ. Full wedding DJ services available for events in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
Please contact me with details about your wedding for a quote.
What distinguishes my services:
I PROVIDE A PERSONALIZED, BOUTIQUE SERVICE. My clients work with me, and my events are not sub-contracted to other DJs on a roster based on availability.
I CREATE A HIGHLY CUSTOMIZED SOUND FOR YOUR EVENT. What I play at your event will not sound like anyone else’s event. Less disciplined DJs will play very similar sets at every wedding that they do. I specialize in getting a high degree of feedback & input from my clients, and using that information to craft a pinpointed sound that makes their event’s sound one-of-a-kind.
A METICULOUS NATURE. I bring a standard of perfectionism and attention to detail to every wedding that I do. (Frankly, I can’t do otherwise!)
A PASSION FOR EXCELLENCE. I actually care a lot that every one of my weddings is a complete smash! The importance and gravity of the event and how special it is is not lost on me by any means.
STANDARD WEDDING SERVICES:
In-person meetings and/or consultations.
All sound-related equipment for the day of the event. Equipment included: computer, DJ mixer, subwoofer, speakers, stands, and microphone(s).
Music for potentially each stage of the evening. This includes the wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and reception.
OPTIONAL WEDDING SERVICES:
My system is completely mobile and consists of the following:
1. QSC™ Ksub 1,000-watt Powered Subwoofer (Handles the deep bass. You’ll feel this in your bone marrow. Not for the faint of heart!)
2. 2 x 1,000-watt QSC™ K10 2-Way powered speakers with stands (Handle all frequencies, but are mostly there for the mid-range & high-end)
3. Apple MacBook Pro™ running Serato Scratch Live™ software
4. Numark™ M6 USB 4 Channel DJ Mixer
5. AKG™ Perception wireless microphone